LOTIS TII released new model of DPSS Q-switched YAG laser with relatively high pulse energy at high repetition rate. This laser can substitute flash-lamp pumped YAG laser for many applications.
Diode pumping brings new higher level of performance. Compare with flash-lamp pumped laser with the same output parameters, like LOTIS TII LS-2139 model, new LS-2149 advantages are as following:
- Compact rigid mechanical design;
- Long life-time of pump source – 10,000 hours of diode life-time compare with 50 hours of lamp life-time at 100 Hz repetition rate;
- Perfect beam quality due to much less temperature lens.
Other futures of that laser:
- Integrated SHG, other harmonics are available by request;
- Thermo stabilization of Q-switch crystal and harmonic crystal;
- ThermoCube cooling system;
- Integrated output energy monitor at 1064 nm;
- External/internal triggering;
- Variable repetition rate by dividing Q-switch rate.